Monday, January 2, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "3813-M, Snowcat and Friends " is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp!



I stamped my Snowcat and Friends onto Cryogen card stock and colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the snow to add some sparkle.  You can't really see it in the picture, Sorry....
I added some ribbon to the corners with a snowflake brad attached and a bow.  Hope you like it !!!!




Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
 Lynette Neus *  Dawn Bennett (You Are Here)
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....




Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

6 comments:

joy said...

Dawn, how pretty. Love the shade of blue you have used!

Cheri said...

Too cute!! I love the Stickle addition to the snow....sparkly.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Snow cute with that soft blue!

Lynette said...

Love the die cut shape and the snowflake brads - cool card!

Kathy said...

Dawn,
This is adorable. Great job!!

Stacy H-W said...

Super cute!