Monday, April 11, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

It is time for another Stamp of The Week from Repeat Impressions!!
This week the SOTW is Jump For Joy (2610-J).
The SOTW is available exclusively to our RI blog readers
at 50% off with the special discount code from
Mon, Apr 11th to Sun, Apr 17th. To get the discount code
and more information about the SOTW, please go to the

For my card today, I used a few of the wonderful
Sentiment stamp.  I stamped the Jump for Joy with brown
ink onto Cryogen Iridescent White Card Stock and
the Happy Everything sentiment with Blue Green ink onto
Cryogen as well.  I used my new Spellbinders Labels 18 dies
to cut out my images and for my mats.  I used a
Martha Stewart border punch for my trim and added some
ribbon and some buttons to finish it off. 

A closer look at my Jump for Joy:
This is such a cute image and can be used
for many different occasions...  

Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!

Karen Hasheck * Dawn Bennett (You Are Here)


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Jump For Joy, Happy Everything
Paper: Bazzill card stock in Brown and Blue Green, Cryogen Iridescent White Card Stock
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Ribbon, Spellbinders Labels 18, buttons

Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Whimsey said...

Fabulous card Dawn; I really love the color combo - and that polka dot ribbon and buttons are just beyond adorable!!

Lynette said...

I totally agree with everything that Michele said! Love the colors, and I love that Labels 18, too!