Friday, November 9, 2012

Raindrops

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.

 I used a stamp from the Morehead Collection called "Raindrops" stamp set. Check out the great selection of Morehead stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:



On the Spectrum Noir website, there are many tutorials on how to color using the Spectrum Noir markers.  I decided to give one of the step by step tutorials a try, here is the link.  These are some really great markers at a great price.  Be sure to check out the entire collection of markers, you will want them all.  I think I did pretty good.  What do you think.....

Here is a closer peek at my colored image:



Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Your coloring is absolutely fabulous! ... and I love those little flowers.

Anne Temple said...

Fantastic coloring and such a beautiful card.

Brenda said...

What a sweet little image - fabulous coloring - as always :)

Donna Ellis said...

Dawn, a very cute image - LOVE the color choices in the shading on the hat and raincoat. Very cute!

Cibele Glazer said...

Great job on the shading, Dawn! Such a cute image and your coloring is superb! :)