Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Dec Sketch Challenge

Today is the 1st of December and that means a new Sketch Challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle. I made a card using the sketch for the Sparkle N Sprinkle December challenge. You are welcome to join and you will be eligible to win a stamp set of your choice! You can see the challenge here. Here is my card.


I used a couple of stamps from the Pet Sympathy Stamp Set 472.  I stamped my image onto some white CS and colored it in using copics.  I used a couple of my Spellbinder dies to cut out my image and for the mat behind my image.  I stamped my sentiment onto a strip of greenish CS.  Then I assembled my card as per the sketch.  I added some pearls in the corners.


So get out those SNS stamps or digi's and join in on the Sketch challenge.  Until next time.......



 Happy Stamping!!!!

7 comments:

April said...

Wonderful coloring and I love the sparkly wings!

Brenda said...

sweet card for a sad time

Gita said...

What a pretty card. I like the coloring on the image.

Donna Ellis said...

Darling card, Dawn, with the sweetest little wings!

Keri Brown said...

so very cute... and look at woofie with that halo pretending to be good... :) tfs!!!

E. Marie said...

Sweet sympathy card. Love the glittery wings!!

Anne Temple said...

So sweet and I love the sparkle on his wings.