Friday, May 17, 2013

Thinking Of You

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store.

Today I made a card using the stamp "Sorry Shanna" from Mo Manning.  I used some flowers from WOC and a few pearls and of course a big bow.


 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  Check out the challenge blog for an awesome challenge, we'd love to see you participate.

Happy Stamping!!!!!


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So, so pretty Dawn. The little flowers and the bow are beautiful.

Anne Temple said...

Love your coloring and shading on this sweet image. The lace and bow are wonderful embellishments too.

Jean Bullock said...

This card is darling!

April said...

So sweet and cute! I love the bow and flowers. They are always my favorite things!

Donna Ellis said...

Love those Mo Manning images, Dawn, and your card looks fabulous with sweet, peaceful colors, and lovely details. hugs, de