Friday, April 18, 2014

Wee Stamps - Amy

Happy Friday Everyone!!!  Hope you all had a great week.  I've been sick with a stomach virus for about 2 weeks now and am just now starting to feel better.  So that has out a damper on any crafting these past 2 weeks.  So instead of having a NEW creation today, I am going to showcase a creation that I created in the past.  
 This is a card that was first shown on January 17th, 2014,  I really like how it turned out.
Today I am going to show you a card using "Amy" from the Wee Stamps Collection Hope you all like it!!!!!

Products used:
Bazill cardstock
Pearls

Check out the products that I used in the Rubber Buggy Store. Hope this has inspired you to get out those stamps and create something.  Check out the Challenge Blog for an awesome challenge going on this month.


No comments: