Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fairy Blessings

Hi Everyone. I am here today showing a card I created for the Tiddly Inks DT Call using  Fairy Blessings digital image. 



 My card is 6 inches square.   I printed my Fairy Blessings image onto some Cryogen CS.  I then colored my image in using copics.   I used a Crealies stitched circle dies to cut out my colored image and my sentiment and the mats.  I did a little bit of layering with coordinated card stock from the First Edition Summer Breeze Paper Pad.  I added some Wild Orchid flowers and a few pearls and a bow.



Here are the copics that I used to color my image:
Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E35, YR24, YR21, YR20
Dress: BG11, YR12
Flowers: YR12, YR13, YR15,  YG67, YG63, G20, E44, E43, E41



Happy Stamping!!! 


1 comment:

Jolene Barron said...

What a lovely card! The flowers are great, and I love your coloring :)