Saturday, August 27, 2016

Little Miss Muffet

Hi Everyone.  Today I did some coloring of some wonderful digital images from Little Miss Muffet.



For my first card I used an image called " Babe Moon Lullaby".



I printed out my image onto Cryogen Card stock and colored it in using copics.  The copics used are  E11, E00, E000, R85, R83, R81, Y13, C3, C1, C0, E35, E33, E31, BG01, BG000. I used a border punch to create some border strips. I attached those to the top and bottom of my card base.  I used a stiched circle die to cut out my colored image and for the mats behind it.  I attached some strips of ribbon to the center of my card front and then attached my matted image to the center.  I added some pearls and a bow.

A closer peek at my colored image:


For my second card I used an image called " Candy Floss Crew Daisy".


I printed out my image onto Cryogen CS and colored it in using Copics.  Copics used are E11, E00, E000, R20, YR25, YR21, YR20, E35, Y13, R83, B95, B93, B91.  I created a couple daisy flowers using a die.  I used a die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I attached some blue denim CS to the front of my card base.  I then attached my matted image to the left side of the card front.  I added my daisy flowers to the upper right side of my card front.  I added a few pearls to finish off my card.

A closer peek at my colored image:

A peek at my daisy flowers:


Hope you have enjoyed my cards. It was fun making them.  I would like to submit them to the Little Miss Muffet Guest Designer DT call.......


No comments: