Saturday, September 3, 2016

Dark N Daring Challenges

It's August 3rd and that means it's time to kick off a brand new Challenge at Dark N Daring. It will be a blog dedicated to the sexier/darker/goth type images. The monthly challenges will be Anything goes as long as it's dark/sexy/goth, etc..... Today I used an image called " Sultry Witch " by KJ Arting.



I printed my image onto cryogen cs and colored her in using copics.  Copics used : E11, E00, E000, R20, C7, C5, C3, V28, V25, V22, YR12.  My card base is 6x6. I used some purple and orange cs to mat my card base.  I used a die to cut out my colored image and for the mats behind it. 

A Closer peek at my colored image:

Come check out what the rest of the DT have created for our very first challenge at Dark N Daring.....


1 comment:

Lisa J said...

Great use of dies Dawn and lovely Colouring x