Thursday, November 3, 2016

Dark N Daring Challenges


It's November 3rd and that means it's time to kick off a brand new Challenge at Dark N Daring. It will be a blog dedicated to the sexier/darker/goth type images. The monthly challenges will be Anything goes as long as it's dark/sexy/goth, etc..... Today I used an image called " Halloween Dog " by Fabrika Fantasy......


I printed my image onto cryogen cs and colored it in using copics.  Copics used : R27, R24, R22, E37, E35, E33, E31, YR18, YR15, YR12, Y17, Y15, V17, V15, V12, YG67, YG63, G20, B26, B24, B21.  My card base is 6x6. I used some purple and red cs to mat my card base.  I used a die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I stamped my sentiment onto a small piece of cryogen CS and used another die to cut it out.  I added some orange ribbon and a bow to the right hand side of my card front.  I attached my matted image and the sentiment to the card front.

A Closer peek at my colored image:


A closer peek at my sentiment:


Come check out what the rest of the DT have created for our challenge at Dark N Daring.....

2 comments:

Lisa J said...

Fabulous card and that bow is amazing!

Carol said...

Great cute card xx