Monday, February 20, 2017

MHKD Pretty as a Pitcher

Hello, friends! Im here today to show you another New February Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy ShopToday we are featuring the "Pretty as a Pitcher" digital stamp set:




Take a peek at my creation...



I just love this image from the  Pretty as a Pitcher set!  I colored it using Copic markers. The sentiment was printed on the same paper and both were cut out using Gina Marie dies.  I used a larger die for the mat behind my colored image and for the sentiment.  I layered some brown and yellow CS on my card base.  I added some lacy ribbon to my card base. I then attached my matted image and my matted sentiment.  I added some pearls and a bow to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:





What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)


1 comment:

The Craft Princess said...

I really love the lacy ribbon and pearls :) Hugs...Janie