Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Floral Watering Can

Hi everyone!   This card is my last DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog, as I decided to step down from the team.   Our lovely sponsor for this challenge are Delicious Doodles and The Paper Shelter

Our theme for this challenge is "For The Girls  "
 I was able to use an image from Delicious Doodles called " Floral Watering Can".


The Copics I used are:   C3, C1, C0, YG67, YG63, G20, Y17, Y15, Y11, V17, V15, V12.  The image is printed on Cryogen CS. I used a  Gina Marie Designs Die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it. I layered some purple and yellow CS on top of my card base.  I added some ribbon. I then added my matted image. I then added some pearls and a bow. 

A closer peek at my colored image:

I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our '' For The Girls " challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day! 



No comments: