Tuesday, August 15, 2017

MKD Marvelous

Hello, friends! I'm here today to show you another New August Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy ShopToday we are featuring the "Marvelous" digital stamp set:

Take a peek at my creation...


I just love this image from the  Marvelous set!  I printed out my image and sentiment onto some white CS.  I colored it in using copics. I used a Gina Marie die to cut out my image and sentiment. I used a larger die for the mat behind my image.  I layered some green and pink CS on my card base.  I then attached my matted image and sentiment.  I added some pearls  to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:



What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)


No comments: