Sunday, October 15, 2017

MHKD Growing Goodness


Hello, friends! I'm here today to show you another New October Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy ShopToday we are featuring the "Growing Goodness" digital stamp set:


Take a peek at my creation...

I just love this image from the  Growing Goodness set!  I printed out my image and sentiment onto some white CS.  I colored it in using copics. I used a Gina Marie die to cut out my image and sentiment. I layered some green CS on my card base.  I attached some ribbon across my card front. I then attached my image and sentiment.  I added some pearls and a bow to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:




What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)


1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Very lovely card for the season.