Friday, November 10, 2017

A&M Memories Tangled Angela

Hello all my friends!!!! I'm excited to be here today, on this fabulous Friday,  to show you a creation using A&M Memories images.  For my card today, I have used the beautiful "Tangled Angela" digital image.  





Card Recipe:
Copic markers : Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E35, YR24, YR21, YR20
Clothes -  R39, R37, R35, R32
Cardstock:  red & white CS
Frantic Stamper dies, Yvonne Creations Christmas die
ribbon
pearls

A closer Peek at my colored image:



A Closer Peek at the sentiment:



Check out "A&M Memories" facebook page for more inspiration using A&M Memories digital images....... Also check out the A&M Memories etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/aandmmemoriesdesigns) and when purchasing use code DAWNB15 to get 15% off your order.......



No comments: