Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Digi Doodles Selena

Hello all my friends!!!! I'm excited to be here today, on this fabulous Wednesday,  to show you a creation using Digi Doodle Studios   New Masquerade digital release.  For my card today, I have used "Selena" digital image.  


Card Recipe:
Copic markers : Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
clothes - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
moon - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
balloons - R85, R83, R81, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, BG 18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Cardstock: white, yellow, teal CS
CC Designs Scalloped Ovals die
Silhouette Cameo 3
ribbon
Pearls

A closer Peek at my colored image: ( cut out my colored image using my new Silhouette Cameo 3)



Check out "Digi Doodle Studios Blog" for more inspiration using "Digi Doodle Studios images.....

Check out the NEW Facebook Page "Digi Doodle Studios" to share your creations, find all the challenge info/new release info, join in with the fun and to see all the inspirational projects from the DT.

Entered in the following challenges:



No comments: