Sunday, April 29, 2018

White Rose Crafts Love Muffin

  I'm excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer for White Rose Crafts.

White Rose Crafts is an online store in Virginia, USA that carries a variety of products, including some favorites from the UK.

So, for my next project I decided to use  A stamp from Your Next Stamp set - Love Muffin !



I stamped my Love Muffin onto some Cryogen CS and colored in with copics 

I fussy cut out both muffins.

I used a die to cut out a rectangle from white CS.

 I used a card base of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I layered some papers from the ScrapBerry's Summer Joy paper pack onto my card base. 

I then attached the rectangle onto my card front.

I then decided to add some ribbon across my card front.

I then attached my Muffins onto the rectangle.

I then stamped my sentiment onto the white rectangle.

I added a bow and some pearls to finish off my card.


A closer peek at my colored image and copic colors:



Hope you liked today's project. I'll be back with another project for White Rose Crafts soon......


No comments: