Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Digi Doodles Baby Cassie

Hello all my friends!!!! I'm excited to be here today, on this fabulous Wednesday,  to show you a creation using Digi Doodle Studios images.  For my card today, I have used the beautiful "Baby Cassie" digital image




Card Recipe:
Copic markers : Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair -  E37, E35, E33, E31
Clothes -   R85, R83, R81
circle dies
buttons
Twine

A closer Peek at my colored image and sentiment:




Check out "Digi Doodle Studios Blog" for more inspiration using "Digi Doodle Studios images.....

Check out our Facebook Page "Digi Doodle Studios" to share your creations, find all the challenge info/new release info, join in with the fun and to see all the inspirational projects from the DT.

We have a NEW Challenge Blog, The challenge for May is "Ribbons and Pearls"......


No comments: