Saturday, November 3, 2018

SSS I Love Winter

As a part of the Scrapbook Stamp Society DT , I get to work with some of the wonderful My Besties images.  

I have a Z-fold card to share with you today.


For my first card today, I was able to work with the adorable I Love Winter Img 221. 



I colored her in using copics. I then used a scalloped oval die to cut her out and for the mat behind her. I made a 6" Z-fold card base. I layered some striped CS on to my card base. I then added my matted image. I added some pearls  and a bow.
Copics used:
skin -  E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E37, E35, E31
pinks - RV19, RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
teals - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02
browns - E44, E42, E40

A closer peek at my colored image:



A peek of the top of the card so you can see the folds:




Check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society for more inspiration......


1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

So cute, Dawn! I haven't made a Z fold card in quite some time, but I feel inspired, so maybe I will put that on my To Do list. Your image is so sweet and beautifully colored!! Great job!
I had already started following your blog a couple of days ago! You have a very nice blog!!
Hugs!
Darcy