Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #187

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #187 - Add a Shamrock/Clover

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:




Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate








Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate


Prize ~ 1 digital image (non colored)


Here is my project using  Theodore Shamrocks from
Bugaboo Stamps


I printed out my image and colored it in using Copics (see list below). I used the  Scallop Oval dies to cut out my colored image.  I then assembled my card by layering some green and shamrock cardstock on top of my card base. I added some ribbon across the front panel. I then added my colored image. I then added a bow and a few pearls.

A closer peek at my colored image:



copic list:
browns - E37, E35, E33, E31
greens - G19


Hope you enjoyed your visit.......


No comments: