Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #189

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #189 - Easter is on its Way


Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

The Cutting Cafe
Prize ~ 2 Sets



Prize ~ 3 Digital Stamps



Here is my project using  Nature Watching - Crafty Sentiments Designs




I printed out my image and colored it in using Copics (see list below). I used the  Scallop Square dies to cut out my colored image.  I then assembled my card by layering some yellow, designer CS on top of my card base. I added some ribbon across the front panel. I then added my colored image. I then added a bow and a few pearls.

A closer peek at my colored image:


copic list:
Browns E37, E35, E33, E31
pinks - R85, R83, R81
yellow - Y13
greens - YG67, YG63

Entered into the following challenges:



Hope you enjoyed your visit.......


No comments: