Sunday, September 22, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations


Hi All,

I'm here today to share a card I made using a wonderful image from Power Poppy Power Poppy is the sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations this weekend (Sept 21-22). The image is called " Sunshine of My Life" .



I colored the image using Copics (see list below).  I layered some yellow and purple and designer card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I added a strip of contrasting design to the bottom of the card front.  I added some ribbon across the strip. I attached my matted image and sentiment.  I then added a bow. 

A closer peek at my colored image:


Copics used:
Y17, Y15, Y13, E44, E43, YG67, YG63, G20, V09, V06, V04, W5, W3, W1

A closer peek at the sentiment:



Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 

Happy Crafting!!!!




No comments: