Thursday, October 17, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations

Hi All,

I'm here today to share a card I made using a wonderful image from Some Odd Girl Some Odd Girl is the sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations this week (Oct 14 - 18). The image is called " Balloons Tia"




I colored the image using Copics (see list below).  I used a die to cut out the "Birthday" from purple cardstock.  I adhered some designer cardstock behind the cut out.  I fussy cut out my colored image and attached it to the card front.  I then stamped out the sentiment "wishes" and adhered that to the card front. 

A closer peek at my colored image:



Copics used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
purples - V09, V06, V04
yellows - Y15, Y13, Y11
blues - B12, B14, B16
pinks - R85, R83, R81
greens - YG17, YG13, YG11


Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 

Happy Crafting!!!!


No comments: