Thursday, January 16, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Catherine Pooler

I'm here today to share a card I made using some wonderful products from Catherine Pooler. Catherine Pooler is the sponsor at Crafting Of Hue this week (Jan 13-17). 

The products that I used are Mountains of Thanks stamps and dies. I also used some of the awesome inks that Catherine Pooler has. 




I wanted to create an interesting background for the mountains.  I took and sponged some Party Dress ink, Tiki Torch ink and Fiesta Blue ink onto a piece of white cardstock.  I cut it down to the size I needed.  I stamped my sentiment in the top right corner of this piece.  I attached the mountains using some pop dots. 



Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 

Happy Crafting!!!!



No comments: