Tuesday, May 12, 2020

ScraPerfect Flower Card

Hello My Friends,

                  I'm here today to share a card that I made using some of the                                                                    ScraPerfect Products.



To start with, I used some dies and cut out all the flower pieces that I will need.  I then shaped the flowers by pinching the petals in the middle. I then set those aside.  I took some if the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap and put some on the leaves where I wanted to put the transfer foil.  I set it aside to dry til it was clear and tacky.  Then I took the transfer foil and put it over the tacky glue and rubbed with my finger all over the leaves to transfer the foil to the leaves.  


I repeated the process of transferring the foil to the other side of the card front.  
Here's a before picture:


and an after picture:


I then started to build my card.  I placed the glitter flower on top of the white card base and then added the shaped flowers on top using the BGE.  I added some pearls to the finished card front from the wheels of embellishment Gold 'n Pearls using the Embellie Gellie. This tool really comes in handy when trying to place small objects onto the cards.  

Here is the finished card:




ScraPerfect Products Used:





Embellie-Gellie1-225x225









Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I'll be back soon with another project to share!!







No comments: