Thursday, October 1, 2020

Color it Create it Show it Off October Challenge

 Hello Crafty friends,


It's October 1 and that means it is time for a new challenge at Color It, Create It, Show It Off, as always the challenge is Anything Goes. 

Here is my card using Polly & Her Lolly Wog Doll 8 from My Besties by Sherri Baldy:




I colored the image in using Copics.  I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the colored image and for the mats behind it . I layered some  pink and green and designer card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.   I cut out an scalloped oval from green card stock and attached it to the card front. I layered the colored image on top of the mats and attached it to the card front.  I Added a sentiment to the top right corner and a few pearls to the bottom corners.  The final embellishment is a bow in the top left corner.....


A closer peek at my colored image:


Copics used :
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
blue - B97, B95, B93, B91
pink - RV34, RV32
green - YG25, YG23, YG21
yellow - Y15, Y13, Y11

Hope you will join in all the fun over at Color It, Create It Show It Off challenges. 

Don't forget to check out the DT Call we are having. All info is on the blog HERE.



No comments: