Tuesday, March 16, 2021

ATSM #401: Make Your Mark

 


Hello again, Friends!!!  It's time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More.  This week we are playing Make Your Mark.  For this challenge, you must use anything to make a mark.  This can be pencils, pens, markers, chalks, crayons, paints, stains, inks.... whatever takes your fancy.

Here is my card:


I used Copics to color in my image.  

Another peek at my card:





Now it's your turn to link up your project for the Make Your Mark challenge. There are so many coloring media to choose from..... I look forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have fun with this challenge 



2 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such gorgeous creation, Dawn! That image is adorable. Love your colouring and paper layering.

Lindsey said...

Fun! Great colouring and choice of background papers.