Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Creative Crafter's #39

 Hi there, it's the 15th of the month, so that means a new challenge has started over at The Creative Crafters. For my DT inspiration I am sharing this Birthday card that I made.



I used the stamp set by Lawn Fawn called  Elphie Selfie Stamps & Dies.   I layered some pink and designer cardstock on my card base.  I then attached the elephant cut outs the way that I wanted them.  I then attached the sentiment. 


Please do stop by and join us for this months challenge, we'd love to see all your lovely creations.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time




No comments: