Saturday, July 24, 2021

KLM Designs July Release

  KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps.



One of the new images for July, in digital stamp form, is the Fall Oak Gnome. I used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  

This digital image comes with 3 sentiments.  

For my card, I layered some teal, brown, and designer cardstock.  I attached an oval die cut to the center and then attached the cut out gnome.  I added a few oak leaves to the bottom corner.  I attached my matted sentiment and added a few strings of Jute. 


You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: