Saturday, November 20, 2021

Crafting of Hue Jaded Blossom

 


 I'm here today to share a card I made using a stamp set from Jaded Blossom. Jaded Blossom is the sponsor at Crafting Of Hue this weekend (November 20-21).


I used the stamp sets  called Veg Out and Kawaii Veggies:








I stamped the image two times and colored it using Copics.  I fussy cut them out.

For my card, I used an embossing folder for the base of my card. I added a strip of coordinating designer card stock across the middle of the card.   I added my sentiment to the center and the images to either side of the sentiment. 
To finish it off, I added some silver pearls to the embossed design.


Another peek at my card:




Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 


No comments: