Thursday, December 2, 2021

Sunshine and Bees Designs

  Hi Fellow Crafters!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using a digital image from Sunshine and Bees Designs.  The image that I have used is Christmas Poinsettia with sentiment :



 I printed the image out and I colored it using Copics. I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  The sentiment comes with the Christmas Poinsettia.

I layered some green and red card stock onto my card base.  I added a couple strips of coordinating card stock before I added the colored image.



For s finishing touch, I added a few gold gems and I used a sparkle pen to add some sparkle to the Stained glass Poinsettia..

 

I have a code that will give you 10% off of any Sunshine and Bee Designs clear and digital stamps 

DAWN10

I hope you enjoyed your visit. Go check out all the wonderful clear and digital stamps that Sunshine and Bee Designs has....


1 comment:

Lori m said...

Stunning Christmas poinsettia card, just beautiful, hugs, Lori m