Thursday, January 20, 2022

Star Stampz Challenge #30 - Mixed Media

  Hello, my friends!

It's time for a reminder for the challenge at the Star Stampz Challenge blog

The Challenge runs once a month.
The winner will receive a prize of three images,
and there's also a Top 3 chosen.
Head over to the blog to see all the rules.

 The challenge this month is :

Mixed Media

I made a card featuring the lovely 

Cup of Cocoa,
which you can find HERE





I think it's such a pretty image!
I colored it with my markers, and used my Scan N Cut to cut it out.
I cut an oval out to use as the mat behind the image.
I used some pink and printed cardstock
I added some pearl snowflakes.


                                             Star Stampz Image Used:

                                               Cup of Cocoa

                                        
                                                Other Materials Used:

                                                     Alcohol Markers;
                                                       Cardstock;
                                                         Die;
                                                      Pearl snowflakes
                                                        * * * * *

No comments: