Thursday, August 31, 2023

A Perfect Time to Craft September Challenge

 

Hello!  It has been a couple of months since I posted, mostly due to poor health, so I thought it was time to get back into the swing of things and share a card I made for A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge !!


The September A Perfect Time To Craft Challenghas begun and my inspiration uses Daisy from one of our sponsors, Connie Fong!!




I started by printing the image onto my white cardstock.  I used my copics to color the image.  I dug out my circle dies and cut out the colored image.  Once that was done, I played around with different color cardstock to see which ones went with my printed cardstock.   I added some flower pearls down one side of the card front.  I then took some white pearls and added them where ever I thought needed a little pick me up.  To finish off my card I added a sentiment from one of my stamp sets......



Above is a closer look at my colored image.

I hope you get time to stop by the September A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge  and add an entry or two.  Thanks so much for taking the time to visit with me today,I look forward to next time!!!





No comments: