Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A couple of Cards

I had to make a couple of cards for one of my Yahoo groups that I'm on.  They were for Once a Month RAK for the Copic crafters yahoo group.   I am pretty happy with the way they turned out.  I used another digital image from Elizabeth Bell  called "I Love You This Much".   The digi was printed on cryogen white cardstock and of course colored with copic markers.  This first card is for the NOV OAMR....  Hope the recipient likes it.  I also used a digital circular sentiment from Lily of The Valley.  Looks like they are only available now in rubber. Sorry :)


 This next card is for the Dec OAMR.  It uses the same digital image from Elizabeth Bell.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Digital stamps from Elizabeth Bell, Lily of the Valley digital circular sentiments
Paper:  Basic Grey, DCWV
Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels 16, Spellbinders Inverted Circles, Spellbinders Classic circles,  Ribbon from my stash, Pearls, Copic markers (will list colors later)

Thanks for stopping by,

Dawn

4 comments:

Kathy Billings said...

Dawn...I love my card so much and the November one is beautiful too!!! Love your work.

Anne said...

Morning Dawn
Smashing cards, love your image, she's cute as a button.
Anne x

Beate said...

Both cards look wonderful! What a darling stamp.
Hgus and smiles

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both gorgeous Dawn!! I just love your image, your coloring and the design!! She is adorable!