Monday, November 22, 2010

Elizabeth Bell Christmas card

 Here is another Christmas card that I made today.  The image I used is a digi stamp from Elizabeth Bell Designs.  I think she is really cute.  The image was printed on Cryogen white cardstock and colored with Copics. I am pretty happy with the way this card turned out.


This also was my first attempt at using my cloud templates that I've had sitting here for months.  I really like how this card turned out.  I added a lot of stardust stickles to the snow to give it a glittery effect. 


Project Recipe:
Stamps:  Elizabeth Bell Digi stamp
Paper: American Craft cardstock in white and red, Me & My Big Ideas snowflake cardstock
Ink: Memento summer sky for the clouds
Accessories: Spellbinders Label 1 dies, Spellbinders Big Scalloped Border Petites die, Hot Fix gems, Ribbon from my stash, Making Memories snowflake charm, Bow easy,  cloud template, Copic markers

Thanks for stopping by,

Dawn

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Amazing! Love the cloud background so much and what a precious image too!! Beautiful card!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

This is precious!!! I am a HUGE fan of Elisabeth Bell and this image is no exception! Love all the details too!

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful layout on this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Pysselbus said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the clouds and the coloring is stunning!

Godd luck and thank's for participating in the DigiBells bloghop and challange!

Hugs
Linda

Mary J said...

Hello Dawn! Thx for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

I love your card - it is so so sweet! Lovin' your style!

Mina said...

I love this digi too Dawn, you have used her beautifully....thanks for entering my Bunny Zoe's draw and good luck with it
Mina xxx