Monday, December 5, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "3810-M, Snowflake - Prism" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp!


 I used some really awesome sparkly metalic paper that I have had for a while.  I stamped the Snowflake Prism using Top Boss and added some holographic fantasy silver embossing powder and heat embossed it.  I did the same thing with my sentiment "2220-G, All Is Calm" at the bottom center of my card.  I added some red gems to my snowflake and also to the corners of my card.  I used some of this awesome silver trim that I found at Joanne's.


 Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
 
 Lynette Neus *  Dawn Bennett (You Are Here)
 
 
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love all the sparkle, Dawn - beautiful card!

joy said...

What a pretty Christmas card! Your card really highlights the stamp well!