Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Repeat Impressions What IF Wednesday Sketch Challenge

It’s WHAT IF? Wednesday 
and time for a new sketch challenge! 
The sketch that Wendy designed for the Rock
Stars to follow is:
 
Here is my take on the sketch:
I used "303-I, Candy Cane Santa" stamp 
and "2214-H, Ho! Ho! Ho!" sentiment.
I stamped them onto white cardstock and I colored them in
using my Copic spica glitter pens.  This picture is not the best,
but it shows the sparkle from the spics pens. 
Head on over to the House That Stamps Built blog and 
see what the rest of the Rock Stars have created with
this great sketch.  While you are there why not enter
a creation that you have done following the sketch.
 
The rules are really simple......
Your card doesn’t even have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, 
but if you would like to include our designs we would really love to see them! 
Plus you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing
for using our stamps in your submissions! Simply create a 
card based on the sketch, upload your card to your blog
or Splitcoast gallery, then link your card to this post 
Have Fun and I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations.



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty and cute card! Beautifully done as always!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a wonderful card! Great job with the sketch~

Lynette said...

Awesome! Such a pretty bow and I like the way you stamped the HO HO HO.