Friday, July 27, 2012

Hoot Hoot !!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:
I used some of the stamps from the new Sheena a Little Bit Scenic line .

Here is my finished card:


Here is a mini picture tutorial on how I created my Sunburst background:






You start out with the card stock, the ink colors you want your sunburst to be, it can just be one color or more.  I use my sponge daubers and a scrap piece of cardstock.








You need to decide where you want the middle of your Sunburst to be.  You then take the scrap piece of cardstock and lay it at an angle.  Then you take your dauber and add color along the edge of the scrap piece of cardstock.









Then you move your scrap piece of cardstock and using a different color, or the same color, you add that color next to the first color.













This is what it will look like after adding 2 colors.










This is what it looks like about half way done.













And finally what it looks like all finished.  You can have the back ground as big or as small as you would like it.  You can move your scrap piece of cardstock as little or as big as you want.









 See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!





1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Love these colors Dawn! Great card. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!