Saturday, November 2, 2013

Keikyo Toyoko City Girl

Today is the very first Challenge for a new Challenge Blog called "Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog".  I've been lucky to have been picked to be on the Design Team.  I am so thrilled to be able to design using some awesome images from our sponsor's.  So keep an eye out for all the wonderful challenges we will be having each Saturday.

For our very first Challenge, you must use "Embossing" somewhere on your card or project.  And our fabulous sponsor for this Challenge is "Lacy Sunshine".

Here is my card:



I have used "Keikyo Toyoko City Girl". I printed her out onto some cryogen card stock and colored her in using my favorite coloring medium, Copics.  I used one of my new spellbinder dies called "Tile Works" to cut her out and also for my embossing I used a dotted embossing folder.  I added some ribbon and a bow to finish off my card.

Thanks for taking a peek at my creation.  I do hope you all will hop over to "Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog" to see all the other creations from the very talented Design Team.


No comments: