Sunday, February 28, 2016

Lady Sierra

Here is my post for 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog . Today I was assigned to use an image from StarStampz .   I chose to use "Lady Sierra.''  The optional twist for the Challenge is Arsenic and  "Old" Lace (Use lace you have been hoarding and Pearls)


Here is my anything goes card not using the optional twist: 



Supplies used:
Copics used:
E11, E00, E000, C9, C7, C5, C3, RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
Dies used:
Gina Marie Designs dies
enamel dots
border punch
white ribbon

 Come check out the Challenge over at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog......
 


 

1 comment:

Paperesse said...

Such a lovely card! You've colored your image just perfectly and she coordinates so well with the colors of your papers. I especially like how you've done the corners of the card.