Friday, February 19, 2016

Easter Eggs !!!

I'm here on this fabulous Friday to share with you one of Joy Clair's New Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "Easter Eggs".  



I stamped the plain egg stamp on different colored card stock and then cut them out.  I stamped the main image and cut it out using an oval die. I stamped my sentiment and also cut that out using an oval die. My main card base is 6 x 6.  I cut out 4 different squares from the colored cardstock and layered them on the card base.  I attached the main stamped image and then arranged the cut out eggs around the image.  I added some ribbon and a bow and some pearls to finish it off. Hope this will give you some inspiration on how to use the new stamp set. 

The new stamp sets are on sale Feb 22 thru Feb 28th. The February new stamp release sets are $11.24 or you can buy the bundle for $80.
 Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly  challenge that is going on.  The inspiration for this month is "Love". So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.




No comments: