Saturday, February 17, 2018

Evaney's Stamp Designs Blooming Special

I'm excited to be here on this fabulous Saturday!!! Today I am using the stamp set Blooming Special from Evaney's Stamp Designs  




For my card today, I used a card base of 5 x 7.  I used a MFT die for the windows.  I stamped my Blooming Special stamps onto some white CS. I layered some designer CS onto my card base. I then attached the white CS that I stamped my images on top of the designer CS. I then attached the window section on top of that.  I then attached some ribbon on my card front.  I then stamped my sentiment onto the upper  right hand corner on the designer CS. I then added some bows and pearls to finish off my card.

Here are some closer peeks at the elements of my card:







Don't forget to check out the Evaney's Stamp Designs blog for more inspiration. 





No comments: