Saturday, February 24, 2018

Evaney's Stamp Designs


I'm excited to be here on this fabulous Saturday!!! Today I am using a stamp & die  from Galaxy Pals and the  You're Beautiful Inside & Out die from Evaney's Stamp Designs  




For my card today, I used a card base of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I layered some aqua and pink CS onto my card base. I used the You're Beautiful Inside & Out die to cut out the die cut from aqua CS.  I stamped my image from Galaxy Pals and used the matching die to cut it out.  I colored it using copics. I then attached the die cut to my card front and then attached my image to the card front. I then attached some ribbon on my card front. I then added a bow and pearls to finish off my card.

Here are some closer peeks at the elements of my card:


Don't forget to check out the Evaney's Stamp Designs blog for more inspiration. 




No comments: