Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #197

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #197 - 3+ layers

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Here is my project using    August Flower Vase from Morgan's Art World





I colored my image using copics,  I layered some teal and pink and designer cardstock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I then used a die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it......


Hope you enjoyed your visit.....


1 comment:

Lena said...

OMGoodness, Dawn, this is so beautiful and so elegant. Love the pretty paper you used on the background and those dies, wow. Just love them!
Have a great day.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations