Creating the card base –
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock that is 6 inches by 12 inches. Score along the 12 inch side at 6 inches and fold.
Cut a piece of teal cardstock that is 5 3/4 inches square. Adhere to the folded white card.
Cut a piece of designer paper that is 5 1/2 inches square, adhere to the teal card as per photo above
2. Using the largest die from the Stitched Hexagons die set and die cut from teal cardstock.
Using the next size down from the Stitched Hexagons die set and die cut from white cardstock.
Cut out sentiment using the Hello die set from Birch Press designs.
Layer the white hexagon onto the teal hexagon using foam tape. Adhere the sentiment to the white hexagon.
Attach to the card front using foam tape
3. Using the PInwheel die from the PInwheel die set, cut the following:
(3) Pinwheels from the checked designer paper.
(3) PInwheels from the Pink/Green designer paper
Assemble the pinwheels using a pink brad through the holes on each top point of the pinwheel and the center hole.
Attach the PInk/Green pinwheels to the bottom of the checked pinwheels using some foam tape.
Attach the pinwheels to the left side of the hexagon using some foam tape on the front of the card.
Below are the supplies that I used to make the card:
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Pinwheel
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Stitched Hexagons
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for: STORE CHALLENGE BLOG FACEBOOK INSPIRATION BLOG FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Post a Comment