Friday, November 1, 2019

Outlawz Festive Fridays

Friday has arrived! And so has a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge. Here is my DT card using an image by Anne's Digital Art, our sponsor this month.  Our themes this week are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding, Christmas and Anything Goes!

I used the following:  Cat in Pot from Anne's Digital Art


I colored the image using Copics (list below).  I used a die to cut out the colored image and for the mat behind it.  I layered some yellow, white, plaid cardstock on top of my card base of 6x6. I attached my matted image and then attached my sentiment.  I added a bow and a few pearls to finish it off. 

Here's a closer look at my colored image:


Copics used :
Cat - E37, E35, E33, E31
pot - C5, C3, C1
flowers - R89, R85, R83, R81, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, YG67, YG63, G20
ground - E23, E21


Check out the The Outlawz Challenges Fan Facebook page for some more inspiration.



No comments: