Thursday, November 28, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations

Hi All,


I'm here today to share a card I made using a wonderful image from Digi Doodle Studios Digi Doodle Studios is the sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations this week (Nov 25 - 29). The image is called " Penguins Petey and Paula".





I colored the image using Copics (see list below).  I used a die to cut out the colored image and for the mat behind it. I layered some purple and real cardstock onto my card base of 6x6. I then attached some lace and ribbon across the bottom of the card front. I then attached my matted image. I then added a bow and a few pearls.



A closer peek at my colored image:





Copics used:
Purples  - V09, V06, V04
Teals - BG07, BG05, BG02
Reds - R37, R35, R32
Greys - N9, N7, N5
Oranges - YR18





Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 
Happy Crafting!!!!



No comments: