Sunday, September 26, 2021

Crafting of Hue Rachel Vass Designs

  I'm here today to share a card I made using a digital stamp set from Rachel Vass Designs.  Rachel Vass Designs is the sponsor at Crafting Of Hue this weekend (Sept. 25 - 26). 

I used the digital stamp called Gnome: 



I colored the image using copics and used my Scan N Cut to cut it out. I layered some teal, Pink and designer cardstock.  I used a cloud die to cut out the sentiment.  
For the mat behind the image, I used a circle die and just made it with a flat side. 




I attached the colored image using some pop dots onto the circle.  I then added the cloud die cuts.  I then added some teal rhinestones randomly on the card.




Hope you will go and check out this weeks Sponsor Rachel Vass Designs....

Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 



No comments: