Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Cute As A Button New Release

 Come check out the new releases in the Cute As A Button shop.  

For some inspiration today, I used the Hawaiian Luau digital stamp.


For my card, I printed the image onto some cryogen card stock, then I colored it using Copics. 
I used a scalloped oval die to cut it out. 

For my card base, I layered some pink and then some designer card stock onto the base.  I added a matted square of coordinating designer card stock to the card front.  




I matted the colored image using some pink card stock, then using some pop dots I attached it to the card front.   

A few pearls and I was done.  


If you like this digital image as much as I do, check out the  Cute As A Button store for more gorgeous images....


For some more inspiration, check out the Cute As A Button Inspiration Showcase


If you love to participate in challenges, why not check out our Cute As A Button challenge blog


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I inspired you to go make something with the gorgeous Cute As A Button images....





No comments: