Monday, April 4, 2022

Bizzy Bec's April 2022 "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge

 


Hi everyone.

I'm so excited to let everyone know that I am on Bizzy Becs Design Team!!!!!

Today is the start of the new challenge month over at Bizzy Becs - always Anything Goes.


Dropping in today to share my first card as a DT member...

Today my card is showcasing a  Digital Stamp from Bizzy Becs  called KOKO FISHING

and is colored using Copics, I used my Scan N Cut to cut it out.

I love Elephants and this image was fun to color.



Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - KOKO FISHING

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - DIGI TICKET STUBS - A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING - 3

A few Pearls






I hope you can join in our April "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge.

Thanks so much for looking


Until Next Time - Happy Crafting





2 comments:

Karen said...

Love how you used Koko, he looks fantastic. Great background dies too.

Ina G said...

Love your layout Dawn and that elephant is adorable and amazing colouring.